I am an avid list maker…which inspired to me to change it up a bit make a list of all the fabulous things we did on our first day in NC.
- Survived horrible traffic on 95South, but made it to the Camp Lejeune Inn. Nice and economical!
- Visited the “mall” on base for last minute must haves.
- Had a cookout at the Bateman’s!
- Watched the kids play in the water all day!
- Listened to Marines talk about things and acronyms I pretended to understand.
- Watched Marines grill meat!
- Met new friends. 🙂
- Drank beer and ate delicious food!
- Fashioned a homemade fly trap!
- Ate MORE delicious food. (Hey..it’s vacation!?)
- Played RockBand
- Watched three kids wrestle and tackle a Marine for about an hour.
- Sat with friends and family to watch one of the best fireworks shows ever!
- Celebrated the fourth with my two loves, and awesome friends we don’t see enough.
- Prepared for day 2! BEACH DAY!!
[flickr-gallery mode=”photoset” photoset=”72157624320160317″]