Let me count the ways:
- Baby was fussy this morning and wide awake at 5:35, a mere 10 mins before my alarm was set to go off. Don’t you just love waking up BEFORE your alarms goes off. Also, he didn’t feel it was necessary to go back to sleep.
- I weighed myself today, thinking I would be on track for my P90X goal. Nope. Looks like I’m right at where I started. Things fit better, I feel and look better, but I want that damn scale to reflect something!
- This thing: Delights Turkey Sausage Quesadilla, probably made me more hungry than I was before I started eating it.
- I got a reminder this morning that I should check the cap on anything prior to shaking it. My reminder came in the form of a bottle of coffee creamer splattered all over me, the floor, and the inside and out of the fridge.
- My cat may or may not be outside today. He’s never been outside for more than a like a minute. Here’s hoping for the best.
I mean… what the deuces man?!
- While driving through construction you might encounter a rock on your windshield. That is unless you are me, in which case you will definitely encounter a rock to your windshield. Also, said rock will indeed crack your windshield and you will have a delightful time cursing out the world in your anger.
- Someone at work thought it would be acceptable to simply turn on the warmer and NOT actually make more coffee. So my coffee this morning at the office was a little funky tasting. Good thing I had time to stand around and make another pot.
So far that’s it. Just nine mishaps or plans go awry today. Luckily it’s only 9am and I have the whole day ahead of me to either get it together or Hulk smash everything into tiny bits. Let’s hope for the sake of my co-workers that it’s the former.
Happy Monday y’all!